- Operation of network and system monitoring systems for clients
- Act on alarms and other associated commands or messages displayed on monitors / display
- Perform system administration tasks and maintain the database of monitored objects
- Health checks and compilation of reports
- Develop an awareness of a wide spectrum of IT technologies
- First line support offered
- Continuously monitoring of client’s infrastructure, according to SLA
- Timeously responding to exceptions according to SLA
- Standard report generated on request
- Monitoring centre kept neat and tidy at all times
The NOC is part of our Managed Service Department and responsible for monitoring client systems for abnormal operating events and to provide appropriate resolution to issues as they arise. The ability to multi-task, prioritize and analyze best path to resolution, in a fast paced environment is essential.
The core of NOC Engineer: Their responsibilities are wide. The expertise needed for a NOC or Network Operations Center includes network administration, Network Support, management, switching, and routing.